Location: Tulsa, OK
Location: Tulsa, OK
- Analyze/research issues with applications and provide remediation efforts.
- Implementation and ongoing enhancement of business applications utilizing a broad range of development tools and technologies.
- Design, code, test, debug, document, and maintain application programs.
- Prepare detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written.
- Consult with users and/or other IT professionals to resolve issues with programs.
- Contribute to the development of project plans and timelines.
- Provide estimates for planned work and execute to schedule.
- Update the development schedule and proactively communicate issues or constraints.
- May have responsibility for performance and coaching of staff and may have a participatory role in decisions regarding talent selection, development, and performance management for direct reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA in a technical field: Computer Science, Engineering or IT related discipline or equivalent experience is required.
- 5+ years of development experience, focused on the Microsoft technology stack is preferred but not required.
- This position requires regular and predictable attendance.
- Experience with .Net Core is a plus.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented analysis and design.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture – specific development experience with web services and workflow (WCF).
- Experience with RESTful services – both development and consumption experience preferred, with an emphasis on Swagger services.
- Understanding of project and configuration management practices.
- High attention to detail and software quality.
- Experience balancing and prioritizing multiple projects to meet goals, deliverables, and deadlines.
- Experience with database design and modeling.
- Experience with source code versioning and change management practices utilizing Git, Team Foundation Server (TFS), and/or VSTS.
- TFS development/administration experience is a plus.
- Experience with PowerShell.
- SharePoint development/administration experience is a plus.
- Experience and understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude.