Permian Field TCOM Technician
Location: Loving, NM
- Provides support for field Radio Frequency (RF) communications systems. This includes PTP, PMP and MESH radio systems, 900 Mhz systems, microwave, wireless Ethernet systems and a wide variety of SCADA systems/devices.
- Analyze problems in radios and associated equipment for repair/replacement.
- Maintains and installs phones and network equipment in field locations.
- Performs telephone and Cisco moves, adds, and changes associated with voice requests for remote offices.
- Provides hands-on support for the Cisco based WAN/LAN environment install in field locations.
- Provides after-hours (call-out) support of critical infrastructure – expectation is a 60 minute on site response time when required.
- Interacts with multiple IT support personnel at central locations.
- Typically 3 - 5 years of experience. Intermediate level.
- Moving towards full competency.
- Requires a broader, general understanding of discipline.
- Identifies problems and develops potential solutions.
- Makes decisions within well-defined parameters.
A valid driver's license with good driving record is required. Requires driving to and working at remote oil wells and oil facilities.
A work vehicle will be provided.