Location: Tulsa, OK/Remote
Location: Tulsa, OK/Remote
- Looking for 5+ years experience in .NET / C#, and 5+ years experience in Oracle Database / Oracle SQL (not just Microsoft SQL Server).
- Recent experience in .NET Core specifically is exceptionally helpful, and WebApi is a plus.
- Leads medium to large software development efforts, including creation of technical requirements and design specifications, development, testing, and deployment of software to achieve the desired business outcome.
- Prioritize assignments of other developers to ensure project completion in adherence to the project timeline.
- Complete complex software development assignments, including integration between multiple applications, from documented technical requirements and design specifications.
- Develop software solutions that adhere to company coding standings and best practices, are scalable to meet business need, reliable in the production environment, and maintainable by other developers.
- Interface with Business Analysts and development team to ensure the requirements are understood and being met.
- Create unit test and system integration test cases/plans, and execute unit testing and integration testing to ensure software quality and that business requirements are met.
- Interface with QA to ensure the application performs as, or better than expected.
- Troubleshoot and resolve high priority and/or complex production issues that may require collaboration with IT Infrastructure and/or other IT applications teams to identify root cause and appropriate resolution. Ensure issues are resolved in timely manner to minimize negative impact on the business.
- Monitor application production environment to ensure application stability. Proactively identify potential production risks and provide recommended changes to address the risk before it becomes an issue.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other team members.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
- Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability of development frameworks (.Net, Java, open source, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability of software development principles and design patterns, including object-oriented design and development, N-Tier Architecture, Web Servers, and Internet Technologies.
- Experience in all aspects of an application design and development, including high performance design, multi-threaded programming, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
- Working knowledge of middleware concepts including messaging, EAI patterns, SOA, and B2B/A2A integration.
- Experience with database management systems.
- Working knowledge of technology infrastructure, including hardware sizing and architecture, network and operating systems, server technologies, and storage technologies.
- Experience with software development lifecycle methodology (Waterfall and Agile) and project management concepts.
- Experience interacting, advising and communicating effectively
- Experience developing information and making presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.