We’re currently on the lookout for talented BI Developers for two different positions in the Tulsa, OK area. These are two separate positions, so be sure to review the description information carefully.
Below are the skills we’re looking for in a BI developer. We’re looking for help with ongoing BI projects for the next three to six months (Capital Reporting, Leak Survey, Construction Resource Scheduling).
- Experience with Kimball star schema data modeling
- Create reports and dashboards connected to SSAS Tabular models using Power BI
- Fluency in T-SQL and PL-SQL
- SSIS experience with data movement
- TFS experience for versioning
- Specific experience with complex SQL queries using CTEs, Stored Procedures, user-defined functions, recursion etc.
- Ability to produce an analytics solution end to end as necessary, from business questions to a star schema with visualizations.
- Shell scripting experience (PowerShell)
- C#/ VBA not required, but is a plus for scripting task in SSIS
- Ability to manage ambiguity on projects
Following an agile project methodology; A BI Professional needs to work independently with business domain experts and source-application SMEs to add new source data to our existing warehouse, build or enhance an OLAP data model, visualize metrics and create reports to satisfy the BI questions and insights requested.
- Proven experience as a BI Developer. 5-7+ years. Background in data warehouse design (e.g., dimensional modeling)
- In-depth understanding of and proficient development skills in database management systems (RDBMS), online analytical processing (OLAP using SQL SSAS-Tabular, DAX), T/PL SQL and ETL (Extract, transform, load) patterns.
- Proficient in dimensional modeling, fact-qualifier/star-schema creation, or the Kimball Data Warehouse approach.
- Proficient in reporting, analysis, and data-visualization tools: SSRS, Excel, and PowerBI
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong communication skills. Works independently. Able to lead BI and analytical “thought-leadership” meetings with business partners.
- Energy-Industry experience is preferred.
Great! Anything else?
At OakTree we believe in quality, consideration, and offering people meaningful and challenging opportunities. We stand by you and offer benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k! If this position catches your interest, don’t let this chance to join a passionate team and be backed by the OakTree family pass you by!
If you or someone you know is interested in these amazing positions, feel free to apply to these positions using the links provided above or you can reach out our own Heidi Winterberg with any questions.