Now Hiring In Tulsa, OK
Following an agile project methodology; A BI Professional needs to work independently with business domain experts and source-application SMEs to add new source data to our existing warehouse, build or enhance an OLAP data model, visualize metrics and create reports to satisfy the BI questions and insights requested.
- •Proven experience as a BI Developer. 5-7+ years. Background in data warehouse design (e.g., dimensional modeling)
- •In-depth understanding of and proficient development skills in database management systems (RDBMS), online analytical processing (OLAP using SQL SSAS-Tabular, DAX), T/PL SQL and ETL (Extract, transform, load) patterns.
- •Proficient in dimensional modeling, fact-qualifier/star-schema creation, or the Kimball Data Warehouse approach.
- •Proficient in reporting, analysis, and data-visualization tools: SSRS, Excel, and PowerBI
- •Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- •Strong communication skills. Works independently. Able to lead BI and analytical “thought-leadership” meetings with business partners.
- •Energy-Industry experience is preferred.
For questions, reach out to Kamron Cox.
This position will be a part of the CIS/IVR Customer Service team within the Information Technology department. The Consultant is responsible for leading the design, development and maintenance of new functionality based on customer requirements using Avaya Experience Portal and related systems. This position will provide leadership for the IT team related to new and existing technologies for the IVR and the services it provides.
The Avaya IVR is a critical service for our company and provides call support and self-service for three call centers and 2.5 million customers. We are looking for the right candidate with a strong skillset in the following areas:
- 7-10 years of Experience in Avaya Contact center suite
- Must have experience in Avaya Voice/Experience Portal, Avaya Dialog/Orchestration Designer based application development
- Should have experience in building complex IVR call flows and routing.
- Experience with setup of POM/Breeze/Context Store and building of automated campaigns
- Should have worked on backend integration with core platforms using web services/REST API’s in IVR
- Must have basic working knowledge of Contact Center Components like Switches, IVR Server, App Server, CTI Server, and Database Server.
- Experience with payment options for self-service call flows.
- Experience with Community Workforce Management Software a plus
- Experience with reporting capabilities in Avaya Experience Portal
Responsibilities Would Include:
- Responsible for delivery of new or updated functionality based on customer requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring IVR core software is up to date and well maintained.
- Responsible for responding to outages or service disruptions caused by IVR issues.
- Responsible for working directly with business analysts and customer business leaders to design necessary functionality.
- Responsible for estimation, planning and execution • with specific focus on requirement analysis and design.
- Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state.
For questions, reach out to Cassy Hendrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent cyber-related field
- 6 years of hands-on IT security work.
- Advanced knowledge of vulnerability analysis, exploitation techniques and incident management
- The ability to appreciate a complex, technical environment
- Looking for a technical master who also has over-arching ideas on processes, procedures, and standards.
- Be a contributing member of the technical CSIRT
- Investigate intrusion attempts and perform in-depth analysis of exploits
- Independently follow procedures to contain, analyze, and eradicate malicious activity
- Improve overall SOC functions
- Configure security tools and sensors to alert on certain risk conditions
- Examine cyber adversary techniques in order to develop defensive methodologies
- Assist with the development, testing, and implementation of new controls including: IDS/IPS, encryption, email/web proxies, endpoint controls, etc.
- Act as a technical leader and mentor junior analysts
- Help develop standards, best practices, and help to design/execute new solutions for security problems.
For questions, reach out to Chase Wagner.
Great! Anything else?
At OakTree we believe in quality, consideration, and offering people meaningful and challenging opportunities. We stand by you and offer benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k! If this position catches your interest, don’t let this chance to join a passionate team and be backed by the OakTree family pass you by!