We’re excited to announce that we’re looking for qualified applicants for the following contract jobs in Tulsa, OK and Houston, TX.
The position will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
· Monitor Automic (UC4) Automation Engine for scheduled job completion
- Ensure scheduled jobs complete correctly and timely
- Follow job-specific documentation and processes to restart failed jobs
Monitor SCOM for various systems and applications
- Basic diagnostics of server connectivity
- Restart services/servers via provided tools as documented
- Knowledge to engage correct SME team for service restoration
· Monitor Solarwinds for LAN/WAN health
- Troubleshoot local site issues vs. circuit/MPLS issues
- Coordinate with carrier or Telecom and local contacts to restore services
· Communicate information on a regular basis about outages and issues to IT
- Ensure time-based communication of outage state and resolution are sent to appropriate segments of IT by severity
- Remain informed of relevant outage situation to be able to provide insight as requested from other IT members and management.
· Develop e-mail communication for All Users about outages and other IT Information
· Monitor E-Mail to the Service Desk for break/fix issues
· Provide technical support to callers with problems (after hours)
- Facilitate, coordinate, and manage conference bridges with IT professionals to ensure core services are restored during IT service interruptions.
- Microsoft Dynamics solution development
- Development of technical specifications based on functional specifications
- Develop components for solution enhancements, system integrations, data conversions and migrations, custom workflows, and custom reports and dashboards
- Unit test code
- Mentor a small development team of 5 developers to deliver Microsoft Dynamics solutions
- Resolve and provide guidance on technical issues
- Help determine and translate customer needs into a solution and approach
- Contribute to scope, approach, and estimating input
- Contribute to and participate in solution demonstrations
- Additional Skills
- Azure Cloud Integration
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure SQL
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Visual Studio
- Strong technical background on Microsoft technologies/trends
- Strong analytical, presentation, and writing skills
Great! Anything else?
At OakTree we believe in quality, consideration, and offering people meaningful and challenging opportunities. We stand by you and offer benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k! If this position catches your interest, don’t let this chance to join a passionate team and be backed by the OakTree family pass you by!